Want to buy interntional books online. Then please click here.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today-August 11 when i have lost my brother

Today August 11 is the date when me n my family has lost one of our family member. It was the 3rd day after the festival of Rakshabandhan and the date was August 11, 1998, when i have lost my elder brother Krishna Kumar in sudden death.


He was born on the same day i.e. August 11, 1974 at 2:00PM. He was a very cheerful, enthusiastic, romantic and social person and was love to care all of his knowns. He was a post graduate in commerce and was working as an Indpendent Govt A class Contractor with PWD of Rajasthan.

In 1998, he was with us to enjoy the occassion of Raksha Bandhan. We all had lot of fun that time and enjot the family cheerness. After two day in early morning, he indicated some pain in his stomach which gradully has increased. We had taken him to doctor in city hospital where they have transfered him to State level SMS hospital at Jaipur. On the way when we were taking him to hospital, the time was approx same i.e. 2:00Pm when he was born, he has taken his last breath and left us in the dark.

We all of us were in shocked to see him in that position and was not able to stop crying. We were just like the persons in dark.

Today i have one elder brother n sister and one younger brother. Except younger brother who is working with in an PSU-PGCIL, all of us are married.

Me and my family including my parents still miss him very much. Today i am writing this blog in his memory as i am unable to stop myself from missing him and his memories.

Now i can understand that if i can feel that much of pain for missing of someone close to me, what other will feel, if they have lost of their family members.

I can pray from God that please give the peace to soul of my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment